Virtual PRR Evening
November 20, 2021
The PRR T&HS is planning a virtual PRR evening on November 20, 2021, 7:00pm-9:00pm (Eastern Daylight Savings Time) , through zoom.
Thanks to Auburn University, we will be able to host presentations on the history of the PRR and modeling the PRR by experienced speakers.
The presentations are:
There is no registration fee, but you will need to register in advance, since participation will be limited to 300. Registration is open now; go to:
- The PRR System Locomotive Photography of James H. Dean, 1909-1937 by Gary Rauch
- Modeling PRR Steam in the 1940’s by Matthew Hurst
In order to have a virtual meeting of a very large group, we ask everyone to abide by the following ground rules:
- Please remain in ‘mute’ mode throughout. The microphones on devices are adept at picking up background noise which will hinder the presentation’s audibility. The mute button is typically in the lower left of the screen.
- No oral interruptions during the 40-minute presentations.
- A 10-minite question-answer time is reserved after each presentation.
- Type your questions to the chat window, which is enabled by a button at the bottom of the screen. For each presentation, a host will monitor the chat window and present questions to the speaker in the order received.
- Please do not share the zoom information with anyone after registering.